Winnerwell Woodlander Cook Camping Stove - Package | L-SizedSKU: 910101
Winnerwell Woodlander Cook Camping Stove - Package | L-Sized
Precision-crafted in AISI304 stainless steel, Winnerwell® Wood Burning Stove is highly portable, easy to use, and built to last. From canvas tents and teepees to recreational shelters, this stove is a dependable heating and cooking solution.
The largest Winnerwell® stove in our collection, the Winnerwell® Woodlander Large Wood Burning Camping Stove is ideal for heating and cooking in compatible tents, as well as recreational shelters like wall tents, teepees, shacks, tiny homes, and more. The Woodlander is also great for general outdoor use—especially in camping areas where a fire pan is required. Highly portable and crafted from AISI304 stainless steel, the Woodlander is a reliable heating and cooking tool in the toughest environments.
- 1x Woodlander Stove | L-Sized
- 1x Water Tank | L-Sized
- 1x Fireproof Mat
- 1x Carry Bag | L-Sized
- Ideal for Heating & Cooking in Compatible Tents, Recreational Shelters, and for General Outdoor Use
- Durable 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Will Never Rust or Corrode
- Compact & Portable
- Easy Setup, No Tools Required
- Easy to Clean & Maintain
- Level Side Shelves for Cooking Versatility
- Glass Window for Fire Management and Ambiance
- Not Intended for Residential Use
- High efficiency for heating, suitable for 5-7 people
- Includes 1 stove body, 5 sections of straight chimney pipe (3.5” diameter, 17” length), 1 spark arrestor, and 1 ash scraper
- Stove Body Dimension 460(L) x 250(W) x 240(H) mm / 18.1(L) x 9.8(W) x 9.4(H) in
- Assembly Dimension 628(L) x 645(W) x 2732(H) mm / 24.7(L) x 25.4(W) x 107.6(H) in
- Pipe Diameter 89mm / 3.5in
- Pipe Length 430mm / 16.9in
- Net Weight 14kg / 30.8lbs
Materials: Made entirely from 304 stainless steel, using 1/8” thick material for the cooktop and 1/16” thick material for the body, Winnerwell stoves are unique in the world of portable wood burning stoves. Good quality stainless steel lends several distinct advantages: It does not rust or corrode—a huge advantage in harsh outdoor environments; It can functionally withstand higher temperatures than mild steel, allowing thinner material to be used on the stove body which significantly reduces weight, ultimately making the stove more portable; And lastly, after the first burn, the stainless steel starts to take on a very nice patina color.
Accessory Recommendations: For added cooking utility, we recommend the Large Water tank and the 3.5'' Pipe Oven. The water tank is excellent for melting snow and ice for drinking water, and when the stove is burning efficiently the tank will boil water in minutes thanks to its location at the back of the cooktop and the base of the flue pipe where heat is concentrated. The 2.5” Pipe Oven is large enough to cook biscuits, cookies, baked potatoes, and more. Using a large skillet or dutch oven on the cooktop in conjunction with the Pipe Oven provides a very functional camp kitchen set up.