Product of the Month
Woodlander 1G L-sized Cook Camping Stove PackageSKU: 910101
Woodlander 1G L-sized Cook Camping Stove Package
Precision-crafted in AISI304 stainless steel, Winnerwell® Wood Burning Stove is highly portable, easy to use, and built to last. From canvas tents and teepees to recreational shelters such as yurts, tiny homes, and vans, this stove is a dependable heating and cooking solution.
The largest Winnerwell® stove in our collection, the Winnerwell® Woodlander Large Wood Burning Camping Stove is ideal for heating and cooking in compatible tents, as well as recreational shelters like wall tents, teepees, shacks, tiny homes, and more. The Woodlander is also great for general outdoor use—especially in camping areas where a fire pan is required. Highly portable and crafted entirely from AISI304 stainless steel, the Woodlander is a reliable heating and cooking tool in the toughest environments.
● Ideal for Heating & Cooking in Compatible Tents, Recreational Shelters, and for General Outdoor Use
● Precision-crafted in AISI304 Stainless Steel that will never rust or corrode
● Door features an air-control damper and a glass window for fire management and ambiance
● Level side shelves lend cooking versatility and double as a carry handle
● Highly portable-Spring-loaded legs and shelves fold flat to the stove body
● Wide tri-pod legs help keep the stove stable on uneven surfaces
● Compatible with Large Size and 3.5" Winnerwell Stove Accessories
● High efficiency for heating, suitable for 3-7 people
● Fuel Type: Dry, seasoned wood only (not intended for coal burning)
● Includes 1x Woodlander 1G L-sized Cook Camping Stove, 1x L-sized Water Tank, 1x Fireproof Mat 38.5''x59'', and 1x L-sized Carrying Bag
Stove Body Dimension 460(L) x 250(W) x 240(H) mm / 18.1(L) x 9.8(W) x 9.4(H) in
Assembly Dimension 628(L) x 645(W) x 2732(H) mm / 24.7(L) x 25.4(W) x 107.6(H) in
Pipe Diameter 89mm / 3.5in
Pipe Length 430mm / 16.9in
Net Weight 17.5kg / 38.5lbs
Materials: Made entirely from AISI304 stainless steel, using 1/8” thick material for the cooktop and 1/16” thick material for the body, Winnerwell stoves are unique in the world of portable wood burning stoves. Good quality stainless steel lends several distinct advantages: It does not rust or corrode—a huge advantage in harsh outdoor environments; It can functionally withstand higher temperatures than mild steel, allowing thinner material to be used on the stove body which significantly reduces weight, ultimately making the stove more portable; And lastly, after the first burn, the stainless steel starts to take on a very nice patina color.
Accessory Recommendations: For added cooking utility, we recommend the 3.5'' Pipe Oven. The 3.5” Pipe Oven is generously sized with two shelves and is ideal for biscuits, cookies, baked potatoes, and more. Using a large skillet or dutch oven on the cooktop in conjunction with the Pipe Oven provides a very functional camp kitchen set up.